Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alright Alright!

So it seems like ages since I last posted! So much has happened. I recently decided I wanted to make a blog about my first deployment, and being a new mommy and such. I came here to start a new one but surprise surprise my email was already registered to a blog. So I retrieved my password, and voila! Here I am!

Currently I'm in Arizona on a type of vacation. I'm deploying soon and my fiance's family has opened up their home to our little man. Yeah btw I had a baby awhile back if you didn't already know.. Oh and I'm engaged. It's awesome! I'm really happy, happier than I've ever been, so it's great.. But that's not the complete reason I'm here typing it up on this keyboard.

So anyway right now my fiance/baby daddy is deployed for a year. He is in Iraq, and now I've been tasked for a deployment as well. Eek! So now I'm getting ready to go in a few weeks. I traveled all the way from Georgia to AZ to visit and get my little man situated with my future sister-in-law and her family. They're awesome. So far the trip is great, we've just been hanging out and visiting. Rylan is loving being around them and I'm pretty sure they are too. I'm about to have 5 more nieces!

So I'll end up being gone for 6 months, and Chris will be back right before I am. I can't wait for us all to be back together again. It's been too long. R&R was NOT long enough. I miss him. Chris and our little man are my world. I don't know how I ever survived without them. :)

Anyway I apologize if this is unorganized and random, I'm just getting back in the swing of things. I'm going to use this to write about my deployment and family ordeals and being a mommy of a almost 1 yr old away for 6 months. It should be interesting.. Or so I hope :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Back in action!! I get teary eyed every time I think about you leaving and Chris already being over there. But Rylan is in good hands. Life in the military can be tough but they reward us with good money for going lol.

Samantha said...

lol amen to that!