Monday, November 24, 2008

For starters

I've read plenty of blogs in my time and always wondered, why? What's the point in these things. Then it clicked. It's this generations diary. Or as my friend *J* puts it, a type of scrapbook. And that is exactly what it is in my eyes. A way to wrap all of your life and experiences up in one spot. One site. Which is why I decided to create one. Sometimes I don't feel like talking to others about what is going on in my life. Sometimes I'd much rather just write about it. Sometimes I may have something to say to a certain someone at that exact moment, knowing I would regret it later. That is this place. I must say, half of what I write probably won't make any sense to anyone else, but it will to me. I'm moody so I might go from one extreme to another. But this isn't meant to be understood. It's for me to spill out all of my problems, expectations, celebrations, heartbreaks, let-downs, etc etc.

I'm quite excited actually. So I guess we'll see how it goes. :)
Well I guess that's all for this, my first blog. It wasn't so interesting but it was also more of an introduction and my expectations of this clever invention.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for blogs. I know it will take some time to get going but good start!! A Life's scrapbook on one site!