Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Me Time

So the last few days have been halfway eventful. I upset the guy I'm seeing because I basically need some me time. I spend all of my free time on the weekends away, with him in his town. Honestly I don't know what I want right now. So I came home early from my Thanksgiving out of town and sat around doing absolutely nothing.



I finished "New Moon", I am basically obsessed and addicted to the "Twilight" series. I spent approximately 24 hours per book. They are amazing. Not to mention like every other girl in the world I'm in love with Edward Cullen. So I planned on spending the rest of my long weekend being entirely too lazy. Did a little grocery shopping and watched a movie. Then my friends invited me to Hooters to watch the USC vs. Notre Dame game. Not too bad but The Fightin' Irish got their asses handed to them. haha And it wasn't like watchin' the Aggies (:

Anyway did that, got home late and passed out. Super tired. I'm not used to staying out late anymore! So today, I wake up at 1...Yes that would be 1PM and remember I told my friend Corey I would go shopping with him to get his gf a Christmas gift before she gets back to town. He texted before I woke up. Surprisingly I woke up on my own like 5 minutes after the text. Boring I know.

So we get the the mall and I know he wants my help shopping so we walk into a jewelry store and I ask, "What type of jewelry you lookin to buy?" His response, "a ring." Then I get this feeling so I ask, "what kind of ring are we talkin here?" Completely joking when he shoots back, "you know, a RING." WTF! I was shocked! No way. I then say, "an engagement ring?!?!?!?" Completely excited for him because I just KNEW I was correct. And of course he admitted, I was indeed CORRECT. yay! So we shop around and apparently she's a simple gal so he didn't want to get anything too flashy. But honestly in my opinion, no matter how simple you are, you're going to want something halfway flashy. I mean c'mon, it's a freakin engagement ring! So we look and look and look and finally I show him this white gold heart shaped diamond engagement ring. Perfect! Long story short he gets it, and a necklace. haha The necklace is the Christmas present though.I'm honestly so excited for him. I know how much he likes this girl. So we eat some cracker barrel, gotta love southern cookin and we go to a few book stores looking for book 3, "Eclipse" to the Twilight Series and everyone is SOLD OUT. :( Depressing. I guess I'll have to wait! grr

But that was my very uneventful day, I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. It's so dang boring. But I have about 12 days until I fly home for Christmas! I'm so excited. I haven't been there since May and I just missed my second Thanksgiving in a row. Plus I'm getting a new car when I get there. Sweet!

But that's all for today, gotta go get a bite to each. For some odd reason I'm already starving. :)

No comments: